Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Coming to confess...

I'm sorry my last post was freakishly long. Forgive me. This one will be more brief. Even my sentences will be more brief. I hope this will appease you.

Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.

  • I am not Catholic, have never been Catholic, have never researched Catholicism and don't know anyone who's a practicing Catholic. I only know the above line from TV and movies. I'm not even entirely sure I got it right.
  • I am incapable of writing short sentences.
  • I made cookies for no good reason, just to bake. I didn't even want cookies.
  • Then I ate five cookies even though I knew with every bite that I didn't really want the cookies and will always be a dumpy hausfrau.
  • My cookies had dairy and eggs. I am a bad, bad vegan, as in not one at all.
  • There is 2% milk in my fridge, left over from when my mom and Beth and their crew were here, and no one will touch it. I'm going to have to dump half a gallon of perfectly fine 2% milk down the drain simply because it's dairy and none of us will touch it.
  • That 2% milk is one of four cartons of various milks in my fridge. The others are Silk vanilla almond milk, Trader Joe's soymilk (for Bryan's tea, should he choose to have any), and Trader Joe's rice milk which is what we use for cereal and cooking and baking. We are beyond weird about milk over here.
...Cookie?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't want to eat all the cookies I ate today either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I don't bake cookies. I always end up eating half the cookies. Also who bought 2%? I'm a 1%/fat free girl. (I buy the skim when Matt's not looking.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just joined Weight Watchers. It was cruel to post a picture of a cookie. And yes, I want one.

    ReplyDelete