Thursday, February 18, 2010

Perhaps I should accept that "Insomniac" is my natural state of being

I should write something about how I watched the Olympics tonight for three straight hours, how I squealed and hollered so much over the snowboarders' 1080s and corks that I should probably be punished for being a bad mother and not considering my children, sleeping just beyond the wall at my back.

However, I am exhausted. I'm slowly easing up on my caffeine intake under the banner of hope that my sleeping habits will regain normalcy.

So I leave you with a B-side that deserves to be shared.



... And maybe a quick whoop over the AIR this kid gets... and those wicked 1080s...

2 comments:

  1. aw, the Shaun White video wouldn't play for me, but if you go to NBC's website they have it up. I let my kids watch it. Then I let them watch Lindsey Vonn's run. Anthony was disappointed that she didn't fall and bump her head. He might watch too many cartoons. I think I should maybe have a talk with him. Explaining cartoon vs. reality to a 3 year old. That should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should watch the Olympics. I tuned in when it was in Salt Lake City. I'm not gonna hold out for it coming here to New Mexico.

    ReplyDelete