Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How Asher sees the world

So, my little doppelganger had a birthday about six weeks ago, and I, being a kind and wonderful mother, set him up with his own camera. (Remember the part where my small son takes better pictures than I do?)



I know, right? I'm awesome.

Anyway, I thought it might be refreshing to actually post pictures instead of music videos, so I give you "Asher's Photography: The World As Seen From the Backseat, In A Booster Seat"


Pretty Fall Foliage; Streaky Window


Big Tree and Reflection



"Slow Down, Mom, the trees are blurring."


"Wheeeee!"


"Mom? Mommy? Mom? I yuv you."


"Are you listening to me?"



"Ten and two, Mommy. Oh, and could you slow down around the corners?
I'm trying to shoot the scenery, here.Thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment