Sunday, March 21, 2010

Like, legendary... and stuff


 Phil Keaggy is, as the kids say these days, epic.

I don't have a lot to add to this, certainly don't have a lot to say in general, if the two week lapse in posting didn't make that apparent. The Punk household is doing its thing. Homeschooling is actually good. Asher is a chahead but he's super cute so we forgive him.


Overall, though, I've come to a place where I don't think my mental meanderings and livelihoods are all that interesting. I'm doing my thing. I'm writing. I'm raising my kids. I'm learning new things and failing a lot (that's kind of my thing, failing & learning), but there's nothing really to tell the world at large.

My life is good. Simple. We're happy.


I ask for nothing more than that. Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment